Dear Students, parents and guardians,
dear colleagues and staff members, dear friends of the school,
Summer time and the easy life are hopefully imminent for you all.
I would like to take the opportunity to report about what has been going on at our school recently and thank all of you who have contributed to make this a vivid as well as action-packed school year. In spite of the hectic crunch typical of the last days of school, we have seen a whole string of concerts, performances and special events recently that beautifully showcased the level of energy and commitment in and around NMS: the Summer Concert at Primary, the Midsummer Concert at Secondary, numerous theatre and musical performances, and, last but not least, our first go at The Long Night of Knowledge. Our students are closing the school year with an activity week and end of-year assemblies across the board. My heartfelt thanks to all involved, who have been instrumental to their success.
The results of the graduating classes have arrived and we are awarding the diplomas tonight.
Für die 16. TEAM Staffel der Berliner Wasserbetriebe über 5 x 5 km durch den Tiergarten hatten sich für die Wettkampftage vom 24.-26.06.15 insgesamt 27.435 Läuferinnen und Läufer in 5.487 Staffeln angemeldet. Im Teilnehmerfeld starteten am 24.06. auch zwei Teams unseres Schulsportvereines.
Für das Team SCI-NMS, Jugend starteten Leonie Hofmann, Maidie Skene, Isabella Bochum,Sofi Krausz-Nagy und Hannah Koller-Hardy.
Insgesamt nahmen am 12. Mai 2015 acht Schulteams aus Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf am Staffeltag teil. Die Wettkämpfe fanden im Stadion Wilmersdorf statt.
Den Anfang machten die Jungen im WK 2001 und jünger. Sie erreichten mit der Zeit von 6:52 min den 2. Platz hinter dem G.-Keller-Gym. Die Schüler der Sport-Elite-Oberschule, der Poelchau-OS, erreichten den 3. Platz.
Has your class selected a country yet?
- Here is the Doodle list (http://doodle.com/8mvvqf5hh3stgvd5). Note: Classes in the list are the new ones.
Many thanks to everyone who has already volunteered to contribute or to help on the day! For those who are still pondering the issue, here is what we still need.
- For the fundraising auction: we need your help with sponsoring any type of goodies for the auction. It could be anything like a wellness voucher, a weekend break away in your hotel, a dinner for two at a restaurant, concert tickets, old and usable Playstations or iPhones, a rental car for a weekend or any other cool items which we can put up for auction! Get creative and help us with the fundraising for our school! Anything goes!
- Do you have a band or are a musician? Please help us with stage performances!
- Do we have any photographers or camera people out there? Please help us with the documentation of the event!
- We can always find somthing to do for volunteers!
A big thank your from your festival of nations committee
Beate, Virginia & Ivos